Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Self-empowerment: Loving yourself.

This is something I've come all too familiar with lately. This past week I've been motivating, improving, encouraging, and expanding myself. I'm learning that self-empowerment is one of the best things that you can do for yourself. You're amazing, each and every one of you. This breakup thing has made me realize just how truly amazing I am and how strong of a woman that I am. I think God puts certain things in our lives to make us learn certain things, and this has definitely been a time for me so I thought I would share it with you.

My advice, my words: Be yourself. Love yourself. Love your life.

It may suck. Your parents may suck, your job may suck, your boyfriend/girlfriend may suck. Get away from it. Seriously. If it's negative, detox yourself of it. You don't deserve that. I can guarantee that when you let go of that negativity that you'll feel 1,000x better. Promise. You can come knock me upside the head if it doesn't/didn't work.

I hope this helps someone.

With love,
Lauren Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment