Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seize the day.

So, with all of my recent events I've learned something vital. Seize the day. Live in the moment, not for the future. You'll never get back lost time, so make it special and meaningful. It's almost been a year since I came so very close to losing my life to a blood clot in my lung and let me tell you, it's life-changing to say the least. You learn how truly beautiful life is. Not only that, but I just went through a breakup with someone I loved with all of my heart. It's crazy to think that all of the 'i love you, i'm not going anywhere' bull-crap means nothing now. It's so, so hard to find someone genuine and true to their words these days. When you think you know someone completely, trust me, you don't. Trust yourself, love yourself, live in the moment. In the end, you're all YOU have. Think about it. :)

With love,
Lauren Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment