Sunday, May 22, 2011

False alarm! I'm back.

So, I've decided to continue blogging. It's been a little bit and I already miss it. Phew. So, what's new. I've been dating this totally awesome guy! I'm getting my life together and organized, and I have THE most amazing friends EVER. This past week has been a whirlwind but it's consisted of mainly Starbucks, an AMAZING guy, my bestfriend Brittany, and getting school worked out. I'm going to be going back in the fall and doing Marketing & Business. As well as a job. I need to get my life in check for me. Which will lead to a definite blog tomorrow, watch out ladies! Today was pretty darn amazing but super busy. I woke up and went to a LOVELY non-denominational church service with Andrew. I think it's my new church home. I'm in love. After that we went for a yummy lunch at Mcalisters and then went to Urban Outfitters! We took a few pictures around Memphis and went to the... Sweet Berry? Idk, something berry. It was a yogurt place kinda like Sweet CiCi's. Anyway, here's my last week in pictures.

























No comments:

Post a Comment