Monday, May 16, 2011

Detox: Things that make me smile.

I've had a rough up and down these past few days, but there are quite a few things that have made me smile and outweighed any pain I might be feeling. So, here's a list of things that make me smile.

1. My best friend, Brittany. I love her to pieces and she's amazing. She's there for me no matter what and I don't know what I would do without her.


2. Randon, but very inspiring, texts from the guy I'm seeing. I swear, just being yourself brightens my day. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for your positiveness, and "tell that guy that you found a new guy that's better." /giggle. You make me smile. Seriously. Our date was super amazing, and today was even more amazing. I can't wait for Wednesday! <3

3. Cats. Cats. Cats. They don't care if you're happy or you're sad, they always make you smile.

4. Driving and working CD players. I like being able to drive with my windows down and my CD blaring but my freaking CD player keeps going in and out! Gah!

That's all for now. I have stuff to do! Just got back from Starbucks and trying to get a jobbbbbbb. Bleh.

Anyway, stay positive!


With love,
Follow Your Heart.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. You know that. I'm always here for you. No matter how many guys you chose over me, I'll be here. I understand you're going through a rough time. Who wouldn't be after what you've been through. Take the time to rebuild yourself. I'll see you Friday. <3

    ReplyDelete