Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 1: Letting go.

Now this will be a process, but it's the key to everything in my situation. I need to learn to let go and live. I'm an amazing, beautiful being and I don't need anyone to tell me that. Sometimes I'd like to hear it, sure, but yeah. I stand firm in the belief that I'm pretty darn awesome. ;) Anyway. I'm going to let go. I'm going to step out on a limb and go for who and what I want. Even if I'm scared. I'm 21. I can't and won't sit around and let things pass me by. I need to be the one passing. I need to be the captain of my own ship. Now I may not be able to control the winds, I can adjust my sails. I will do just that when thrown a challenge. I love you all. I had a pretty darn amazing night thanks to a special guy. :) I'm going to go eat leftover ribeye and get to bed!





Oh and as I'm writing this, I have this song on replay. Go themesong go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Sir, if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. ;)



KBYE!

Follow Your Heart,
Lauren Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment