Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fresh-cut summer grass.

So, today was a lazy day. It's the last lazy day for a while. From here I'm taking a headstart at EVERYTHING. It's been a real eye-opener. You never truly know who you are or who you're dating. You're constantly growing. I've learned that the person I was 'in love' with for 9 months was a joke. I was played until the very end and I was too blind to see it. It's so easy to 'pretend' your in love, but the real thing takes courage. Apparently not everyone can handle it.

Tomorrow I'm waking up at 8 a.m. and I'm going to be getting dressed for a date. We're going to the zoo and lunch and then coming up with a scheme for an epic vacation in June. This guy gives me butterflies. I feel like I have a little schoolgirl crush. He's adorable. Everything about him. fdlkadsfldsajf.

P.S, Ms. Brittany Underwood, I'm sorry for choosing a guy over you. You > guys. Especially guys with nonexistent tiny micro penises and big egos. Oops!

Anyway, wish me luck!

With love,
Follow Your Heart.

1 comment: