Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Your Heart: A fresh start from heartbreak.

So it's true, I'm single. It's been rough and literally eating away at my soul it seems. I can't eat and my body just aches. You know, the whole 9 yards. Bleh. Heartbreak. So I saw on another blog where they're doing a 30 day detox body and mind. No negativity. I'm thinking I'll do the same. Now, ladies (and gents out there) I'll need your support and encouraging words along the way. This is going to be such a challenge, but I plan on taking it head on. I plan on leaping into things I've never done before, getting away from things I need to detox from my system. (Not anything bad, just simple things: soda, candy, cussing, etc) I'm going to focus purely on me for the next month and kinda perform a semi Eat, Pray, and Love ritual. I'm crying as I write this. I only hope I can hold up. Thanks for your support. I'll be updating daily, if not my best friend will. I love you all.

P.S, my facebook is listed below. Please feel free and add me. I need company.

http://www.facebook.com/laurenashleyftw

With love,
Follow Your Heart's Lauren Ashley

P.S, give me ideas/hints on what to write on to pre-occupy me. If you've done something that's been effective or helped you out, let me know.


PPS, i'll be fixing the blog layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment