Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday - I'm in love!

I got my iMac last night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't overjoyed! It's simply amazing and chic. I love it. I don't know why I ever even got a Macbook at this point! Oh wait, it was a gift. Anyway, I'm in love! I ended up paying 107 out of pocket for it after Best Buy reimbursed me for my broken Macbook. If you're ever going to get a Mac, get it from Best Buy and get the black tie warranty. Onto other things: I get my camera today! It's around here somewhere floating around on a truck. I have a photoshoot today! My first with my new camera. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Abby's doggy training is tonight. I'm continuing to lose weight. It's pretty amazing and a great feeling. I'm not where I want to be just yet though. I'm walking my dog once a day and going to the park a lot. I'm also eating tons of fiber bars. I LOVE FIBER ONE BARS. Seriously! Chocolate & oats is simply to die for. I'm on medication that makes my cravings for chocolate/fattyfoods/Mcdonalds/soft-drinks almost unbearable. I can eat a fiber one bar and it's only 90 calories AND it's mainly fiber so it just comes back out, to be blunt. If you're like me and have horrible cravings for chocolate, try a fiber one bar. The cereal isn't too good though. Just a tip!


With Love,
Lauren Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I'm super jealous! Wish I had the funds for an Apple computer. ESPECIALLY an iMac! Excited for you about your new computer and camera. I think I've already said that before. Haha. That's awesome that you're loosing weight! I wish I could say the same about myself. I actually did P90X last night and it kicked my ass. My body is hurting. Haha. I need to get in gear with eating healthier, like NO JOKE. So glad to hear things are going well for you in that department though! Much love! :)

    ReplyDelete