Monday, August 8, 2011

Last update, ever.

So I was requested to do a farewell blog last night. I sat in bed thinking what in the world am I going to write? Funny how I've gone from wanting the whole world-web to know my life and what goes on to being so guarded with what I do and say. I don't know what happened really. I just had a falling out with blogging. Maybe one day I'll pick it back up. It's something I've always wanted to do. Just not right now. What's happening in my life? Without going too much into detail these days my life consists of: work, photography, friends, family, boyfriend. Everything is going amazing and continues to get better daily. I do hope that one day I'll get back into blogging. I feel like it's something I need to do. I want to express myself and I want people to read what I write. Right now isn't the time though.

Anyway, I don't want to lose contact with you all! I'm still going to visit my favorite blogs (like I still do.) even if I don't comment, I'm still reading! Maybe I'll start commenting. Who knows! Anyway, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and you can even text me if you'd like! Please don't comment with your info or whatever on this post, I doubt I'll be back to check out this blog any time in the near future.

RIP Follow Your Heart!

P.S, I already have a new blog name picked out... and I'm looking forward to starting that journey - when the time is right.

I love you all!


Skype: Captivatemysoul
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/laurenashleyftw If you add me on here leave me a note saying you're from FYH or the blog.
Twitter: Captivatemysoul

Farewell!
~Lauren Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment