Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An update?

Oh boy! I’ve been incredibly busy lately. With what? Photoshoots, photoshoots, friends, photoshoots, friends, friends, weddings, and school.

One of my very best friends is getting married! I’m so, so excited. I’m the maid of honor! I’m currently in the process of planning out her bridal shower but I’m pretty sure (ok I’m CERTAIN) it’s going to be uh-freaking-mazing. This is the 4th of my very closest friends to be married. Le sigh! Some day I’ll be there, planning my very own whimsical wedding! It’s going to be superb. Anyway, enough daydreaming! 
I’m leaving my wonderful friends tomorrow and taking a break from reality to focus on my photography and relax for a bit! Yes, a vacation! Coming back from Nashville I learned that I needed one, and quick! I’ve had a photoshoot (or two) every day for the past week and then some and it’s getting tiring. I love it though, I really do. I just need some time to figure out college stuff. I’m looking at colleges all the way in Texas! We’ll see though….


Tumblr
captivatemysoulx.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment