Monday, April 4, 2011

Moving along!

I went to Best Buy and ordered my camera this morning. It was 150$ more than what I thought it would be but I'm all around happy with my purchase. I should have it at the end of this week or the first of next week. Hopefully I'll hear from Apple on what they're going to do about my Macbook. I've narrowed down what I want, but since I spent a little over my budget today I'm going to have to save up again. I lowered the prices on my Etsy. Buy a print or two! They're $8.00 and completely original. You can't even get a picture for that price from Wal-Mart. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/laurenashleybusby?ref=si_shop) if you'd like to buy multiple I'll combine the shipping. My headbands are now 5$ so check those out too! I do ebay, too (http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX) so please check that out, also! There are clothes on that though. ;)

Anyway, I have tons of stuff to do! Oh and my uncle passed away this morning so please, please keep my family in your thoughts/prayers. My aunt is having a hard time seeing as her father/my great grandfather, passed away a few weeks ago. Two deaths in one month = no bueno.

With love, Lauren Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment