Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's finally Spring!

So the weather isn't dark, gloomy, or cold anymore! I think it may actually be the start of spring, finally. I've had quite the busy day so far: given the dog a bath, took the car to the shop to get a new tire, got dog/cat food, bought myself two donuts. Phew. I'd go walk a mile but I have to babysit from 7 P.M - 3 A.M.... I think I'll need every bit of energy! I went to Bestbuy last night to get my new Mac. I finally got enough money to buy it only to find out that Apple has to approve that my shattered Macbook is indeed DEAD. Then they'll give me the price of the upgrade to it annnd then I can buy the new one. I'm debating on the 27" iMac or the 21" I can't decide! I think the 27" is wayyyyy big but the 21" isn't as big as I'd like to to be either. What do you think? 21" or 27"? On top of that I'm trying to buy a ticket to go see my sister, still. Phew, lots of saving to do. Wish me luck!

With love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment