Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Saturday, Saturday, Gettin down on Saturday

Okay, the title is a joke. I do not like Rebecca Black. However I have learned that once that God-awful song is stuck in your head it's just stuck. For eternity it seems. Bleh! I get my camera and my iMac both on Tuesday. This weekend better not creep on by, I'm going to go insane. My mother is turning into an animal hoarder. It's embarrasssssinggg to admit, but it's true. She's brought in the 4th dog that absolutely hates cats. We have 3 cats. She wants to eat cats. The cats hate, hate, hate her. I don't want the cats to have to freaking hide all the time. Ugh. I don't know what to do. I'm hoping within the next two months Drake will get the new cat-worthy place and I'm so moving my cat with me. I don't understand her mindset. We don't need another animal. She definitely can't afford it, that's for sure. Oh and my fund that my father has been contributing to, which was over 1,200$ is now down to 400$.... it went to buying Lee and Taylor designer shirts, groceries for HER and THEM when I wasn't here, gas, whatever. Sad thing is, I knew this was going to happen. Fuck the court system. Sigh. I have a babyshower tomorrow, I have the cutest gift ever I'll post the pictures tomorrow incase she reads this blog post! I hope everyones' weekend goes swell. I'm going to go relax in the bathtub.

1 comment:

  1. When I first heard that song, I thought I was going to slap myself for finishing it. OMGosh. What a horrid sound. Haha. Sorry to hear about the animal banter and everything else. The AWESOME thing is that you get a new camera and iMac. Uh, HELLO? That's cool as hell. Wishing you a much better weekend, dearest. :)

    ReplyDelete