Saturday, June 11, 2011

A confession blog.

Meh. It's been a bit since I've update. It's time for a confession blog. Agreed?

Confession #1: I grew up in a super abusive household. True story!

Confession #2: I love cats more than I do humans.
Confession #3: I have two diseases and a two disorders. I'm learning to cope.

Confession #4: I hate wearing shoes. I'd rather be barefoot everywhere I went.

Confession #5: I love GOD but I'm not your typical christian. I'm strictly non-denominational. My best friend (one of them) is pagan.
Confession #6: I've only had a handful of relationships, ever. :\ Haha. 
Confession #7: I doubt myself too much, especially my photography and my abilities.
Confession #8: I care about everyone more than I should. Even people I don't know. I love everyone, haha. I hate being mean to people.
Confession #9: I drive a stickshift. ;D
Confession #10 I have tons of freckles. I'm pale. I wish I could tan. :\
Confession #11: I want to live in a big city. So, so bad. askdlfjdaslkfj.
Confession #12: I like driving around at night. It's when I can open up my mind the most. I find it hard, very hard, to express my mind and people usually take that as being stuck up, arrogant, bitchy, or super shy (which I kinda am... shy that is.)
Confession #13: I'm obsessed with scary movies. ALL scary movies. Even the cheesy ones on Syfy.


So that being said, what are some of your confessions?

I'm doing a Vlog tomorrow. WILL DO! I started a Vlog, by the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment